18 octubre 2008

to you

there are times in which i tell to myself i have to stop thinking i am weird

sometimes it is just because it doesnt make any difference: i will have to keep on living feeling a stranger in the world anyway

sometimes, because deep inside of me there is a voice that tries to convince me that every one  is odd as well, but they try to hide it or try to exagerate it to see themselves less blur than the rest of us does

but the best times are when i discover i am not alone neither in my strangeness, nor in my feeling strange. not even in my telling i feel strage

when those moments happen, as it has today, i feel absolutely happy to have found a real friend, to be alive and, therefore, to guess there are similar moments ahead, still awaiting for me to be experienced 


2 comentarios:

Jose A. Licon O dijo...

Es bueno sentir que se han hecho amigos, pero es mejor habérselos encontrado. Me da gusto por ti.

Y te dije que esos bichos eran ratas.

Anónimo dijo...

bueno, me vas a tener q explicar el matiz. yo creo q uno los encuentra y luego los hace, o los encuentra mientras los hace. nose...
lo de las ratas, va por los amigos, por las ardillas o...?