02 septiembre 2011

Realization

Like a light;
suddenly I realized my life is now, here.
Small, maybe stupid, certainly obvious, but nonetheless, still a surprise.
I am no longer living in there, not even in between, not any more or, at least, less fully so.
My body tells this truth, my eyes contemplate it and my thoughts, which used to be split, remain here. With me. And my surroundings.
And there.
That other side is, however, more fluid. Oceanic contaminated, it moves, fluctuates and swings back and forth depending on where your shoes go.
And also, why not, where my memories stay, whether they remain, or slowly fade.
It was just a matter of time, I guess.
One body and one's thoughts are not as strong, as faithful and broad as across the ocean once the other seemed close.

No hay comentarios: