07 junio 2010

inspired by Rayuela


these days I have the pleasure of reading "Rayuela" by Cortázar for the first time in my life. and that is a one time thing!
inspired by this book and all the marvelous findings its language contains, I intend to write some entrances randomly moved by it.

in an indirect way, this work has shown me how fortunate I am of-besides other things- having been born in this postmodern time when relativism reigns, of getting to enjoy the pleasures of experimental and playful associations and
of having realized certain, now plainly clear, things.

I always thought I was who I was playing being and when I thought I was pretending it was just me.
From now on, that I'm free, since you set me free, because things helped me confronting the simple truth, I will keep being the real elusive playful me.
Again, just as simple as that; because I have nowhere else to go and I forgot how I used to hide or, most importantly, why.

No hay comentarios: