17 septiembre 2010

3 things I love

There might be just three things in life I really, really, really absolutely adore.
But they stay hidden. They are not like ice cream or Television, that tend to satisfy me instantly, everyday, as soon and as long as I want them and I make the effortless effort of reaching them.
No, my most favourite things require, paradoxically, some fight.

But oh when I get into them. Oh oh oh. There are no analogies in the world that can explain to anyone else how they make me feel.
Lets just say that they put a smile on my face, for-ever.
Or, at least, until I forget.

Yeah, that is the other drawback. I tend to forget how much I adore them.
But in my mind always remain some small fragments of memories that tell me: get closer to books, stay near to your chosen ones, never leave your pen and notebook home.

And in that way, from time to time, my happyness makes a comeback:
randomly,
as if it were a matter of luck,
I start a tedious routine,
I continue with my everyday life
I set myself on task
but suddenly,
I loose track of time,
the World stops around me,
I don't hear a sound,
I don't feel a thing,
I don't even sense myself

all is in a blank

until I smile.

No hay comentarios: