26 mayo 2012

"I wonder all the more"

I am amazed. I live amazed. Although I go through periods in which life around me seems dead, I realize it is because the grey inside of me has taken over: my eyes are shut, I do not wonder anymore; my doors are closed and I seek no further.

Yet the rest of the time I wonder in astonishment.

I sometimes feel extatic. I am just walking down the street in the sun and I know I am flying. The mere thought of the magic "everything" around me pushes me up, I levitate: inside of me something is airy and I am happiness.

I wonder how art could ever been created. Beauty surrounds me, is in me.
I wonder about my veins, my heart, my muscles, bones and brain. I exist, I keep being.
I wonder how intelligence did science and how it evolved. We survive, and so extremely well.
I wonder about human nature, friendship and love. I am taken care of and noone is alone.

I do not need God. He would never surprise me. Nature is full of magic, everything around me is a question, I wonder, I wondered and will keep always wondering, and so, gracefully,
in my way,
I do not touch the floor.

For my new Hero: Stephen Fry

No hay comentarios: