30 junio 2012

Home is where I wanna be, it is where I am

What is home?
Home is there where I can play my music as loud as I want, where I can dance in the middle of the afternoon, where I feel all space is free, where water is wine and a shower a jacuzzi, where somewhere is always waiting for you, waiting with a smile and a hug, even a warm plate of vegetables, some wine or chocolate, where I can find my most secret unknown pleasures, surrounded but alone, where I have things where I want even when I never knew I wanted them there, that way, a place where anyone can come in and there is no lock for friends, where colors light my morning and a nice smell puts me to bed, where I could live forever even if once I step outside I could see nothing but grey empty streets; home is also a home that travels, because it travels with you, because it is there where you plant the seed of comfort.

No hay comentarios: