25 septiembre 2009

today i was finally myself.
and what does that mean, you may wonder.
well, i dont really know. or better, i know but i cannot really explain it. lets say i rather wont tell it to you. i am kind of tired of constraining my being in words.
i am a feeling.
and that feeling came to be me today. such an awaited experience! i am not saying it was pleasant, not in the usual sense of the word, no, but it was in that i could recognize every bit of it and i could handle myself.
I am again in charge in here, again in control of my old me, neither aged, nor the very same one but recognizable at least,
and i welcome me so happily! come in!

2 comentarios:

Armelle dijo...

I'm happy to read that! But did you do something special to achieve that?

Irene Domingo dijo...

no, i keep loosing and finding my old one. its absolutely random. i guess if it werent i wouldnt keep swinging so much!