22 marzo 2010

some days

some days i feel so happy,

so fortunate to be able to use my time talking, thinking and hearing bright people discussing about life

so fortunate to be able to fall in love too easily, not only because i have that tendency but first and foremost because i am surrounded by people who deserve the right to be loved, basically, physically, with no well developed reason to account for my feelings towards them

so fortunate to get to know those ones that help us exploding our minds, help us life differently, happier, deeper, easier and, therefore, longer

so fortunate to, at least, have already found my idea. this is my idea.

so fortunate to be able to write it, more or less accurately; to be able to tell you my only idea is also this happy, thankful, word-ful praise for those that feed me with their way of living and sharing life.

so fortunate to feel, thus, thrilled enough to try to do the same and pass by my only but always open way of doing things.

No hay comentarios: