15 mayo 2009

just sometimes

- it just doesn't feel right.
- but, why?
- i mean, not always, just sometimes. i feel like my mind cannot think straight anymore.
- i don't get it.
- like its all blurry inside my head. and it didn't used to be like that.
- no? how was it then?
- i could think clearly, you know? i could basically think.
- but is it always like that?
- no, it isn't. but it feels strange when it is. like having mind and feelings all tangled up in one whole mess. and not knowing what to do to separate one from the other, to be oneself again.
- and how does it feel, which are the sympthoms? like, do you do something particularly awkward?
- mmm, i do have dialogues with myself. 

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Qué bueno.

La semana pasada leí "Vía revolucionaria" (Revolutionary Road, la de la peli de Leonardo DiCaprio y Kate Winslet) de Richard Yates; me ha venido a la cabeza al leer esto. Creo que te gustaría.

Clara

Armelle dijo...

I like this a lot. Probably because I have dialogues with myself too ;)

Irene Domingo dijo...

thanks both of you! i am glad u liked it. i wrote it at a time of insomnia!